Phillips avent 260ml bottle - at which month did you use?

Especially for mummies using phillips avent bottle(not anti colic). When did you transition your baby’s 125ml bottle to the next size, 260ml? My 3months old drinking 120ml every 3hrs but recently he tend to cry for milk every 2.5hrs and seems like the current intake is not sufficient as he would cry after milk also. Thought of increasing to 130ml or so. However, avent’s next size bottle is 260ml (‘: (‘: and its sooo tall. Like very bulky. Especially if we need to bring to IFC or out. That made me think twice about increasing his intake. I dont wish to change bottle brand as he’s already very familiar with this brand and teat. He’s so little yet the bottle so big. Just wondering at which month did your baby surpass the 125ml intake and bottle

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It depends on baby (as in baby’s intake). But after baby’s intake go pass 120ml, I just let her use my milk storage bottles with Avent cap. I’m using Autumnz storage bottles (210ml) till now (2yo). My 260ml Avent bottles still storing dust as of now, I just took out the caps 😅

I’m using Philips avent natural response and when baby turned 6mo, I changed to baby express milk storage bottles as they are compatible with Philips avent bottle rings. It’s 180ml and it serves my baby well.