Can we eat goji berries while breastfeeding? Bcoz i was reading online dat it is not ideal.. But we do eat them during confinement rite?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have been taking and nothing bad has happened. Infact I got this from my LC to make milk more creamy and found it worked. Ingrdients: Dried Lily buds 百合 3 dried pieces Goji Berry 杞子 4 seeds 1 egg 1.5 bowl of water 2 soup spoons of glucose powder Methods: Boil ( in the saucepan) the dried lily buds & Goji Berry in one bowl of water for 20 mins until Dried Lily Buds is cooked Break an egg into the hot liquid in the saucepan & let it poach until egg yolk is cooked Pour contents into a bowl & add 2 soup spoons of glucose powder. It should still be one bowl. Mix it well & drink this every morning after breakfast.

Read more

yes be careful of goji berries while pregnant AND breastfeeding so try and stay away from them, this is because of the presence of a biochemical compound known as betaine. This compound could cause miscarriage and hence, it is not recommended during pregnancy.

8y ago

But what does it do to breastfeeding? Dat one im quite curious.. Wat does it do to baby if baby breast feed?