KKH ward a or b1

Hi does anyone knows how much do we need to pay cash or can pay by medisave for private ward a or b1? Can partner stay overnight with us?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, pricing depends on whether you and your partner total household income. KKH will check their system which is linked to IRAS to see which bracket you fall under. I’m due this week and I have done up my admission paperwork last week with my partner. We are under subsidized and after medisave deduction, still have to pay cash for about $2.1k for normal delivery in B1 ward on the day of admission. There is no deposit payment. Either pay on admission day or on the day you do up admission paperwork. For B1 ward, partner cannot stay overnight as there are other mommies in the ward. I did not enquire for A ward so can’t answer on that. Do note that the cash payment pricing given is for 3D2N stay with no complication. If there is complication for mommy or baby, there can be additional charges.

Read more

think have to pay deposit first then deduct medisave after stay. only A ward partner can stay