Ward B1 Estimate Cost & Medisave

Hi all daddy & Mummy, i wish to check, i was planning to put my wife on B1 ward, may i know how much is it estimated? Regarding Medisave, let say the medisave claimable is like $2750, but my medisave only left like $1900, can i still use my medisave and pay the rest with cash?#pleasehelp #advicepls

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

if youre short on cash and you need it urgently, then i suggest it would be better to get a personal loan but ofc, this depends on your financial health - whether you can also afford to take on debt. I think there are websites that has promotions for personal loans you can take. the gifts offered looks very good but i havent tried but the website looks legit with customer contact us page. hope this helps! https://www.moneysmart.sg/personal-loan

Read more

Pardon me if it is incorrect, if I correctly remember, you can use Medisave, Medishield then Insurance to cover for all cost. Unless, this is otherwise with the changes time to time then cash is involve. However, if you are unsure, definitely better to direct enquire when you do registration.

1y ago

hi Eva, i mean like, because my medisave only left like $1900, can i still full amount with the $1900 and the rest with cash?