6 Replies

Hi if you are talking about once a week kind of classes there are quite a few like 1) Julia Gabriel 2) Gymboree 3) Kindermusik 4) My little gym 5) Sparkanuats So far I have gone for only a trial class at Sparkanauts. Both parents can accompany the child and the seasion last one hour plus. There is a mixture of physical activity and flash cards segments. At the end of the class there is a sharing session with parents while the kids play independently with a teacher. The sharing session is pretty good as the teacher will review each child with the parent and touch on different topics related to child development. I am also interested in Kindermusik classes as I understand the classes are highly reviewed and I just read an article that music aids the babies in development the most. You can go for trial classes first and see if your baby loves the class

My boy currently 7 mth old has been attending 1) kindermusik since 5 mth old. I've tried 2) musical monkeys which I didn't really like He will be attending a 3) baby sensory class this coming Saturday 4) he has also attended Swimming trial lessons from a) little splashes swim school b) swim concerige which we prefer the former. I'll be trying out more Swimming trial from other schools before I sign up The following classes are some of what I have in my list to try 5) my gym 6) Gymboree 7) Julia Gabriel 8) kindyroo 9) mini maestro 10) sparkanuats 11) the little gym

My boy went to Tiny Tots class by My Gym when he was 10 months old. He's currently taking a break before he goes for his 2nd term. It's a 1 hr class which u can choose whether weekday or weekend slot depending what level your baby is in. U can also go to their open gym to let your baby free play. Nt bad bonding experience for u & baby.

Bluehouse infant and toddler atelier is great!

Do u all know whether there is weekday classes

My child also went to Playdays in Sunset Way (english). With playdays you can pick either once or twice a week parent accompanied class :) Both chengzhu and playdays are quite similar. They have some arts&craft, sing song, storytime and öutdoor play :) Hope this helps

Gymboree is a good first experience

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles