Fall sick easily

Does anyone keep on falling sick? Im currently on early first trimester and i have been falling sick ever since. Trying to avoid medication but have fail badly. Does anyone have any remedy?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi. 29 weeks here. been falling sick ever since first trimester + morning sickness which lasted the whole day. it sucks cause i have to miss a lot of work and used up most of my MCs and Leaves during my 1st and 2nd tri.But it gets better. relax and practise breathing. also go to hospital if fever is more than 37.7 and persistent for 3 days. if not, go to local gp and let them know u're pregnant. usually they give u some paracetamol and some safe flu pills for pregnant woman. try to eat and eat the meds even for 1 day and see if it helps. rest a lot but stop the meds once u're feeling better. i know sometimes we're scared to eat meds to avoid affecting the baby, but sometimes it helps with the pain. as long as u stop once u're ok and try to eat nutritious food for the baby. hope for a safe pregnancy for u😊

Read more

6 weeks here… down with fever for 2 days. I’d rather fight the fever with paracetamol (known to be safe) than to keep the fever which can’t be healthy for my baby. Today is my third day and fever is down, but still feel weak. Nose is blocked as well… how do mummies work during the first trimester 😭

1y ago

i have been sick consecutively for 3 weeks ever since i found out im pregnant....

Me too.. Early second tri here. I have been having frequent blocked nose and still coughing for more than 3 weeks but good thing is cough is slowly getting better. do pump up more on Vitamin C. I try to eat apples and a spoonful of manuka everyday too.

the weather and the flu virus is causing everyone to fall sick.. cough, block nose, running nose,fever.. all is common illness now.. medicine may not help also.. my daughter is sick for 1 month already.. the virus just comes and go..

Me … I have had 2 fever episodes so far. Before pregnancy fever was so rare

i been having a headache everyday and emotional too.. easily cry over things..

1y ago

hang in there! get emotion support from your partner. it will help!

can try building your immunity with inara immunity balm