Does anyone experience side effect after taking Pfizer vaccination?

Does anyone experience side effect after taking Pfizer vaccination?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

1. My first dose: sore arm, no fever, no appetite at all, vomiting (2nd trimester) all this lasts for 4-7 days 2. My second dose: sore arm, body ache, felt weak, fever for 1-2 days, vomiting, no appetite at all (lasts for 4-7 days) 3. Baby moved as per normal, had my check up 2 weeks after my second dose and baby is fine and healthy!

Read more

1st dose - very sore arm and fatigue. 2nd dose - very sore arm, fatigue and ran some fever. I’m at second tri and recommended to sleep on left side so I jabbed on my right arm 😂. I find sat morning jab is good so that you can recover over the weekend and be back to work on Monday.

Read more
VIP Member

Hello 1st dose sore arm for abt 3-4days and my appetite grew even more. 2nd dose slight sore arm that lasted for 1day only but i was sleepy tired and having bodyaches on the 2nd day. Today i feel so much better. Both dose baby have been kicking and moving actively too☺️

Read more

Sore arm, minor headaches, body aches and an elevated temperature (37.1 degrees) that went off by itself. Didn’t have to eat any panadol for both jabs. Effects went off within 2 days.

Took after confinement, first dose only abit sore on the arm at night, pain raising arm and was ok in less than 24h.

Super Mum

Hi Hazel, the only side effect I experienced was a very sore arm for about 5 days.

3y ago

Thank you~ stay safe too

I had sore arms after 1st dose. For 2nd dose I had sore arms and body aches.

Sore arms for both doses… baby more active in the womb. Nothing else

3y ago

so is it a good thing or not? 😳

VIP Member

Week 31 - D1 sore arms Week 35 - D2 sore arms & drowsy

Only sore arm for both doses that went off after 2 days.