Menstrual-like cramp and brown discharge

Hi, does anyone of you experience menstrual-like cramp and brown discharge at 6-7 weeks? If yes, what did u do? I noticed I will have brown discharge if I walk a lot on that day.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

yes I did i was told it's threaten abortion. I had 3x experience. 2 time bleeding and cramp. 1 time bad cramp. was to bed rest all the way for my first trimester. best to consult gynae and seek for advice.

Menstrual like cramp is normal in early pregnancy. Can Google about this too. Should be mild pain. Brownish discharge could meant anything from old blood. Best to check with your gynae

Yep I did from 6 to 8 weeks. Check with your gynae for assurance dear. Didnt do anything la just rest as much as you can. Given progesterone pill as well.

VIP Member

I had menstrual like cramp too but no discharge. My pain lasted less than a minute too. If yours is prolonged pain better consult your gynec

if its brown, normally its fine but still go to the doc because you just need that peace of mind..

Can check with gynae. I had brown discharge too and had to be on medication. Now w11 condition improved