Worried about week 20 detailed scan

Does anybody worried something might gone wrong with the detailed scan in week 20? Im in week 19 and soon will be due for detailed scan. Im starting to feel negatively about what's going to happen. I really hope the baby is doing fine inside me. 😔 the anxiety and worry is consuming me... #firstbaby #FTM #pleasehelp

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

We are the sameee! Im currently 21 weeks and just went for my detailed scan last few days. Days and weeks prior to that im always filled with negative thinking and emotion and what made it worst i always come across tiktoks abt somethings not nice abt baby and that affected me alot to the point i was sure my baby is not doing fine. But turns out, baby is perfectly fine and growing well!! Hehe Dont worry too much mummy. Try to push away all the negative thinking, dont let it consume you. just think that your baby is growing well! All the best!

Read more

Hi Mum, I completely understand how you are feeling but trust your body and the process. Everything will be fine :) Try to watch some light movies or series to take your mind off. I used to share how I feel with my husband and he used to make me feel better. Share what you feel with your loved ones and be confident that your baby is fine :) All the best!

Read more

Yes I totally understand. I was like that too. Be sure to fill your minds with positive things as our moods affect our baby. Try talking to your spouse or friends too. It’s normal to feel worried and anxious if the baby is doing ok. Trust that God is in control and your baby is doing well :)