4 Replies

Oh dear I’m so sorry that you have to go through this :( So disrespectful of him. I cannot imagine how I am going to react after seeing my spouse have intimate relationship with a non living thing. It spooks me. Anyway I think he has been introduced to this idea from somewhere or someone. If I were you, I’d be interested to find out where he got all these information from like dolling up and lubricating a doll. It’s a slippery road because I think it’s a norm in Japan to treat these dolls like a real person? Apart from sexually, now he’s investing real emotions too...

Thank you for your response. I don’t know if I could ever be intimate with him knowing that he sought pleasure from an inanimate object that he objectifies. I mean, if the doll pleasures him, what is the point making love with me, right?

How about getting a dildo and play infront of him when he rides on the doll? And if he react the same way as you then u can tell him that’s how you feel. But since he’s investing the doll, he might have some psychological issue so I also worry if he might enjoy seeing u using dildo. May be you go see a psychiatrist to discuss about your husband to understand their abnormalities. May be it’s his hormones unbalance.

I’m exactly in your shoes, I feel everything you are going through believe me, but I’m going to make his life a living hell once he gets that stupid doll!

I am sorry to hear that your husband is not respecting you, but I think there is more to not respecting and it might be a fetish.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles