4 Replies

Hi there! Congratulations on your pregnancy! I hope you're doing well. As someone who has experienced giving birth at NUH, I can share some details about the delivery package. For 2024, NUH will likely offer a comprehensive package that includes prenatal check-ups, delivery costs, postnatal care, and possibly some additional perks like baby care classes or lactation support. It's best to contact NUH directly or visit their website for the most up-to-date information on their delivery package for 2024. Keep in mind that the package may vary depending on your specific needs and any medical considerations. Don't hesitate to reach out to the hospital for more personalized details. Wishing you all the best for your pregnancy and delivery journey! https://invl.io/cll6she

Hello, it seems like you’re delivering this birth since your birth club stated may 2024 and could be urgent. It would be better if you ask the hospital directly. At least you can ask further questions and get clearer answers on the spot instead of waiting for answers here……..

However if you are delivering soon, good for you to go and enquire. I think either you go through polyclinic or you call them straight and ask them.

What would you like to know? I am delivering there so I could give you some info if you need :)

Hello! Thank you for replying. I managed to meet up the nurse last week on their financial couselling for admission related :)

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles