NUH private route.

#1stimemom HI can I know after paying the deposit to NUH for delivery, do we need to settle all the bill when we discharge or will they send us the final bill at a later time? Does NUH charge doctor's fees. I understand some private hospital do charge additional around 2k on top of the delievery package for doctor fees. Thank you all in advance !

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hi mama! Typically, NUH will give you an interim bill upon discharge and bill you for anything additional later and send that to you via mail. As for doctor’s fees, yes it’s a separate fee from the delivery package I believe. I would double check with NUH tho.

VIP Member

a day before discharge, the business office calls to arrange an appointment for the interim bill. anything else is billed after discharge. if I'm not wrong, an estimated doctor's fee is included in the ward class of your choice!

u can call them up and ask them actually for NUH for discharge will be interim bill once u fully discharge they will mail u and depends what room u are looking for maybe try their website

How much to pay the deposit? is it upon checking in for delivery or after checking out from hospital?

VIP Member

Can call business office to check the charges