Dr Jasmine Mohd from Thomson

Hi mummies! I’m currently with NUH kn a private route but my gynae is too busy to provide good flexibility for appointment slots. Am considering to switch to Dr Jasmine Mohd from Thomson due to many recommendations . Anybody knows what are her antenatal package prices like? What is included in her antenatal package? Also what are her delivery fees. Thank you so much 😊

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

If i remember correctly, her fees are reasonable. Antenatal package was about $900 for 10 sessions excluding gestational diabetes counselling and supplements. Waiting time is about 30min to 1 hour which is still reasonable. Nice lady who doesn’t rush through her appointments. But I wouldn’t choose to go back to her for my next delivery. Had a natural delivery and the stitches didn’t heal well. In pain for a month. Asked her questions about it and didn’t get a satisfactory answer

Read more
3y ago

Thanks for sharing. 😊 Not sure if it’s normal but.. My stitches still hurt some times and it has been 2 years since I first gave birth although supposedly it healed.