Need Advice As A First Time

Doctor told me I am 50/50 into preterm labor but I'm only at my 31 weeks. But I feel constant crampings and back pain - which wasn't contractions with severe heart burn. Any way I can ease it off?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

had the same thing, sadly due to cholestasis. but it gets better after birth. do lots of exercises but also at the same time rest plenty. im 6mths pp and the pp backache is worst than when pregnant, no idea why i complained back then. 🥲 congrats & all the best! X

Read more
2y ago

hey hey! oh dear, im so sorry you had to go thru this too! almost the same timing i was diagnosed with it. so thankful in the third trimester and not the first right!! unfortunately all you can do is just take the ursodiol medication on time and dont miss it, and clorpheniramine kind of helps too. drink lots of water and just tahan for another 4 weeks. you’ve got this :( pls be reminded your mental health is super impt so pls make sure you’ve got someone with you, bc there are gonna be lots of sleepless nights due to the itching being worst at that time! :( sending my love to you and best recovery!! 💕