Early labor with only lower back pain

Hi Mummies, I am having a pattern of on and off sharp pain in my lower back since yesterday night. Went for check up today and doc says I am in early labor but when CTG was done no contractions were found since my pain is still in lower back. Doctor says it is a start of early labor and eventually the contractions will be in uterus. Doc told me to monitor contractions at home and no need to be admitted to hospital yet. It is been full day and I still have on and off lower back pain only. Has anyone else faced this in their early labor? How much time it shall take for the uterine contractions to start ? #firstbaby #advicepls

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

My pain was in the lower back as well. But it was pretty pain (but manageable) coz i was just pacing around my rm since the pain make me uncomfy to slp. Tis happened during the first midnight. Eventually i also fell aslp from the pain 😅. The following day midnight it started again. Hubby got worried i might pop on his car and decides to just send me to a&e to check 😨. Eventually i got admitted n only gave birth the next midnight 😅

Read more