5 Replies

My placenta was also low initially and was still low 1 week before giving birth, the only difference was that i have to be csect :) Gynae also reminded me the same about avoiding sexual intercourse and exercise. However, Bleeding or not i think such observations are to be checked throughout the pregnancy not just cos of low placenta :) just be extra careful for the timebeing and u gonna be fine!

i had low lying placenta too, but moved up by week 35. Don't worry too much. My gynae asked to avoid carrying heavy things and sexual intercourse. But still must exercise (light ones). so i went swimming a lot from after week 20 all the way till week 37 (this kept my mood up too!). Gynae also discussed with me delivery options. Not uncommon.

I had Low lying placenta too since the week 20 detailed scan until week 34! Don’t worry so much about it and listen to what your doc advises you to do :) For mine, she told me not to have sex, no exercises, and don’t walk so much. Also prescribed me with some stool softener so I don’t have to squeeze hard during constipation.

yup doc said the same thing except she didnt prescribed any stool softener. really hope everything will okay. thanks for sharing 😊

placenta was low too, but around 34-36 weeks it moved up on its own by bed resting more,don't have to avoid sexual intercourse unless Dr said so.

doc advise avoid sex till week 33 scan and see how it goes. i really hope it goes up.

My placenta was Low at week 20 but moved up at week 28. Don’t worry too much!

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles