actual due date

Doc said my edd is 27 jan based on size of baby. Suddenly i hv my doubt. Since my tummy now is quite big and i've been getting frequent braxton hicks. I remembered my 1st day of last menses is 26 mar. 20th apr only spotting, 3rd may also only spotting. I started to feel different early june (nauseous and all). So if according to my last menses 26 mar, my edd shld be end dec, correct or not?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

The earliest ultrasound is the most accurate way to calculate EDD. Even when we know our LMP, it doesn’t mean it was conceived on that day or after that day itself. And, we go to the Gynae for a reason, don’t we? 😅

TapFluencer

Mummy don't think so much let it come naturally. I had my first contraction at 34 weeks and gave birth at 36 weeks. Can't plan anything so just be prepared when it comes to 32 weeks get everything ready.

Lmp is only accurate if your period is the usual 28 days and you ovulate on cd 14. Otherwise it’s usually more accurate to go by the date we conceived and ofcourse most accurate is by ultrasound.

Your doctor predict 27 Jan, however your baby may come early or later.

VIP Member

EDD should be Jan. 40weeks