Do you think you're a better parent than your parents-in-law?

Of course!
No, I admit

1667 People have responded

Write a reply
13 Replies

yes of course. we are the parents, we know what's best.

iya juga yahh

No, am definitely learning tips and tricks from them

Yes, I’d like to think so. Information is on our tips and it makes sense to do this.

in terms of techniques, they have a few but in terms of physical things like milk, my MIL wants my baby to drink formula milk instead of breastmilk cause she wants my baby to be big like weight wise but i want my baby to be healthy and those things are different. and she kept buying and buying formula milk and it just goes to waste. or like buying diapers, i wanna potty train my baby so i dont wanna put diapers on him but everytime they see him they put on diapers. like what the?

Read more

Both of My parents-in-law has passed away before i am married. 😑

grandparents and grandchildren are natural allies... Hence parents and grandparents will naturally not see eye to eye on all matters. these are obviously just sweeping statements. 😊

For me my parent in law have a lot of technique for teaching kids. Sometimes i need some advice cause im new bie in parenthood. But not all their advice that we take... The relevant for us and suitable for my kids..

Read more

Everyone has their own techniques/methods/skills/strategies to raise their own kids, it is up to us on how we manage to shape our kids. Spread a lot of love ✌🏻

We have our own style of parenting, very different from theirs.