Do you allow relatives to discipline your child?
Voice your Opinion
Yes
No way
Depends on my kid's bad behaviour

2724 responses

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I allow, coz it allows my kids to know not only mummy or daddy is being strict. But of coz there are some adult who doesnt know what word to use, or doesnt understand the children condition or situation and blah out nonsense instead of anything helpful. Omg.. It makes things worst. #TrueStory

Parents or caregivers should only be the ones that have the authority to discipline the child and not any others. Other than confusing the child, it is not right to just let anyone to discipline the child.

it really depends on the situation and also how the discipline method was delivered.. in reality, your boss also can discipline you, your teacher, also your superior - not only your parents

VIP Member

No - it’s the parent’s job. Relatives can say something but NOT take action to discipline my child. They might have a different method that I disagree with.

Yes, but if its acceptable one then only. because child always learning what they see and listening. So we have to behave well infront of the kids.

VIP Member

Not always... if i feel my kids are learning something good by them then its fine... otherwise I make sure I stop it!

VIP Member

im fine with relatives correcting my child if she isnt doing something correctly or on bad behaviour

But i will add-on and explain to teach my child where he has done wrong or should have done better.

We only do that matter to our child so she knows that she'll only obey us.

Super Mum

Yes, but depends kids and relatives behaviour with the kids