Do u get irritated or annoyed by some of your actions your eldest boy did? (Elder boy can be from 8-9 years onwards) perhaps at his age, u expect his behavior to be more mature but it is otherwise.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi...i feel you because im going through this too. I have a 5mth baby to care and an eldest son 7 yrs old who is very annoying. At times i feel like he is testing my patience. Only god knows what it feels like. But i was lucky because i have some one told me that a 7 years old is too young to understand especially to understand my emotions. Sometimes i feel that maybe he feels neglected after his little sister came in our life. Sometimes we have to understand them too. Stay strong mummy...talk to someone if you feel that its tolling too much on you. Take care.😊

Read more

I've seen adults not acting their age and it annoys me because honestly, they have no excuse to act immature so I feel it's a bit unfair to be be annoyed when a child is acting like a child. Advise your child nicely if it bothers you too much. I say, don't sweat the small stuff and go easy on your child. 8-9 is still a young age, depending on what actions you are referring, it can't be that bad right?

Read more

I guess it's how we adults see things and how the children sees and intercept things in life. I do get annoyed with elder son doing things or even my cousin. Thinking that they are 10 years old, old enough to think properly. Take it easy. Even as an adult,we do get annoyed by other adults doing certain actions. The kid is still growing. Try explaining and talking nicely to your eldest boy

Read more

Well no child is perfect, they are bound to make mistakes which might cause you to feel really upset/irritated/annoyed. They will only mature around the age of 18/after NS, even then at times they'll still continue making you feel annoyed but I guess that's the life of being a parent. :-)

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-4249)

Yes.... But I try to understand her age gap with me... I cool down heh!