c sect mummies

Just did my scan and baby is still breech. I have c sect schedule in 2 weeks time and im so nervous!!! Pls let me know how was ur experience n ur recovery. Its gonna be a long recovery i heard. :( my birth plan didnt go as planned at all and im a FTM. But im glad baby is all healthy.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I can feel you as I was also a FTM in a similar situation as you when I deliver in Mar. I was scared and nervous when I know I had to go through C sect and not through natural birth as I thought would happened. In the end C sect is not as scary as I thought it would be. Btw, I opt for GA as I had low threshold for surgery. As for the recovery, different ppl recover differently, it will get better day by day, don't worry too much. Most importantly is rest well, eat well, don't walk ard too much, don't carry heavy stuff and stay happy. There will be painkiller prescribed to help you. Get ur partner to help you if you need to shower/wipe your body. Things will be fine. Jia You Mummy! 😊

Read more
4y ago

The thought of being alone in the Op room is indeed scary but I believe you will be in good hands of the doctor and nurses. My gynae also advice half but I feel most importantly is to go ahead with the option that I'm comfortable with. Do try take good care and rest as much possible if your hubby will be at home for the first 2 weeks. With good rest you will recover faster than you realise. 😊