c sect mummies

Just did my scan and baby is still breech. I have c sect schedule in 2 weeks time and im so nervous!!! Pls let me know how was ur experience n ur recovery. Its gonna be a long recovery i heard. :( my birth plan didnt go as planned at all and im a FTM. But im glad baby is all healthy.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

I'm a c sec mum which unfortunately not very lucky. My own issue too hands on. I had split wound 2nd week after birth and even till 1 year now it still split alittle. My advice will be don't be too hands on during first month very critical. Buy the binder to keep your wound safe. I didn't got it I never thought it's so important. Regretted. Apply all the cream and med doctor gave. I have friends who recovers 80 percent at 4 month pp.

Read more
4y ago

Oh no :( did doc do anything abt the split? Ouch sounds painful... ok i will take note not to hands on too much as i think i am also independent like you. I like to do things on my own and to do things fast. Maybe thats why i feel slightly sad that i cant do all the things i used to do that quickly after the surgery. Thank you mummy for ur advice! ❤