NUH NIPT results

Hi all. Did my igene nipt at NUH on 3 July. Called igene lab and they told me that they had sent NUH my nipt results on 12 July. Haven't heard anything from the clinic. Very anxious because my FTS was high risk. Tried calling and emailing for the results but havent heard back. My follow up with the clinic is on 19 July but the wait is awful. I know KKH only calls if there's an issue. Anyone knows if this is the case with NUH? I would think NUH would also call if there was bad news. Hoping for some answers to calm my nerves. Thanks!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

think it’s best to distract yourself instead of waiting for the call.. actually 2 weeks to wait for results is normal. the receiving team needs to process and review all the tests they receive. i did amnio and just did my best to not think about it, because the only person that suffers is you mentally. take care

Read more

If they sent the results on 12 July only then not sure if they’ll have to take __ number of working days from the 12th instead of 3rd? Try to distract yourself and I hope the results will be good 🙏🏻🫶🏻