Did any new mummies get a confinement nanny? Did she stay the night or was only available during the day time?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Confinement nannies are usually around the entire month. They will help new mothers to care for their newborn while the mothers rest well to recupperate after birth. If you dont like the ideas of having a nanny that stays over, but still needed someone to do confinment cooking, why not consider catering? http://www.thomsonmedical.com/thomson-confinement-food-nutritional-goodness-delivered-to-your-doorstep/ They have the well known Papaya Fish Soup which is a great milk booster for mummies!

Read more

I had confinement nanny for both my children. She stayed overnight at my place as she was much needed at night. My hub is not hands on type and nobody was helping us with the babies. I dont trust maids to handle newborns too. I don't want to over-stress myself so we decided to employ confinement nanny.

Read more

Most of the confinement nannies would stay in as they would help out throughout the night to attend to the baby.

thanks