Dear Mummies, may i know how do u keep the milk warm at constant temp (say 40 degree c.) during outing? I tried with Pigeon double bottle holder but it doesnt work...

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

My friend recently purchased Pacific Baby, which is a thermal milk bottle. This helps to keep the milk at a constant temperature for at least a few hours and you can also feed directly without having to mix milk powder and water when you are outside. The downside is that it is rather heavy. http://www.amazon.com/Pacific-Baby-Bottle-Blueberries-Ounce/dp/B0085P4Z6M/ref=sr_1_6_s_it?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1451399202&sr=1-6&keywords=pacific+baby

Read more

It is not encouraged to keep your milk warm for a prolonged period of time as it encourages the growth of bacteria. If you need to bring out your milk for an outing, please bring it cold in a cooler bag then warm it up only when your baby is going to drink. I use a Tommee Tippee travel bottle & food warmer to bring hot water out to heat up my milk. If my baby doesn't finish the heated milk within an hour, I will discard it.

Read more
Post reply image

thanks

We used a thermos to keep milk warm.