Dear experience mummies, May I use husband medisave to pay delivery charge? Both of us are Singaporean.

Dear experience mummies, may I use husband medisave to pay baby delivery charge? Both of us are Singaporean.

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Most certainly possible! Do take note that there seems to be a cap on how much you can claim: https://www.cpf.gov.sg/members/FAQ/schemes/Healthcare/MediSave/FAQDetails?category=Healthcare&group=MediSave&folderid=12964&ajfaqid=2189443

Yes, can! I used my husband's for 3 of our babies, last gave birth on Feb. Just inform them that you'll be using your hub's medisave and they'll ask for his signature to sign the form.

Yes you can...for the claim wise when i give birth at kkh they automatic did for me the $900 claim. B class and C no need to pay upfront but u better check with them online.

of course, I use my husband's Medisave for the medical bill and to claim the $900 prenatal check up too

3y ago

during pre-admission / admission, you have to submit receipt/s from your prenatal checkup amounting up to $900 ( can be 1 receipt or a few receipts to accumulate the $900)

TapFluencer

yes of course, but it’s only partial payment you still need to fork out some cash.

3y ago

if under b2 ward? need fork out cash?

Curious why many used the husband's medisave? 🤭 Can we use both?

yes why not... can even use your parents....

VIP Member

Yes can! Just check with the payment staff

yes I did it for mine

VIP Member

yes you can