6 Replies

While other recommend overseas, I might suggest otherwise. Even though it sounded a novelty going overseas with a little bump, travelling can be tiring for the wife while we guys have to lug all the luggages and purchases. Gonna plan lots of rest time in-between. Hmm, how about purchase a massage and facial spa package? Noted that some local staycations might be able to tie in babymoon spa package for soon-to-be mothers.

Maybe can go neighbouring countries? Like jb or kl for staycay! Confirm your wife will love it! And do a candlelight or romantic dinner. Atleast something meaningful she can remember before baby arrives. Then bring your wife to go mini shopping maybe for baby clothes or for herself once she has given birth

Interesting!! Two occasions in One? Is it gonna be Three occasions in One too? 🤣 Anyway can just go for quick trip somewhere nearby, have a maternity photoshoot, nice dinner. First child? Boy or girl? Hopefully it will be smooth. Congrats.

Can go to Bali instead and ensure she has clearance letter from doctor/gynae she's fit to travel.

Would u prefer to celebrate the 3 occasions at one go on the same day or different? I suggest Candlelight dinner at the yatch 😃

I know there are some that offers halal menu depending on which yatch. You can search it up online

Trip to KL? Can eat and shop a lot 😅

thanks! but we already went to KL in Aug and Sep until bored of it already 😂

Batam/Kl/Genting

Trending Questions

Related Articles