Water bottle recommendations for 11 month old?

Currently using Richell training cup but baby keeps throwing it and the water will spill out 🥲 I’m looking for one that’s more durable and easy to clean. Thank you! #waterbottle

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Hello Cheers, around 7 months I used ez pz mini cup to encourage drinking from open cup but she used to gobble more sips and end up coughing or even vomiting at times. So when I re-introduced feeding bottle around 8-9 months, I gave her water to drink through Avent/Pigeon bottles but I didn't like giving water to the baby through feeding bottle as I felt that is not the matured method eventually. So I did some googling and found straw cups are good at the same don't hinder speech development like sippy cups. So I bought the Avent 150 ml teething straw cup which after practising for a week she started drinking atleast half of it in a day. There is a handle for babies to hold comfortably. Now at 15 months, upgraded to the Avent 250 ml straw cup which has no handle as babies are now a pro at holding things. Hope it helps

Read more
Post reply image