Water bottle recommendations for 11 month old?

Currently using Richell training cup but baby keeps throwing it and the water will spill out 🥲 I’m looking for one that’s more durable and easy to clean. Thank you! #waterbottle

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Hello Cheers, around 7 months I used ez pz mini cup to encourage drinking from open cup but she used to gobble more sips and end up coughing or even vomiting at times. So when I re-introduced feeding bottle around 8-9 months, I gave her water to drink through Avent/Pigeon bottles but I didn't like giving water to the baby through feeding bottle as I felt that is not the matured method eventually. So I did some googling and found straw cups are good at the same don't hinder speech development like sippy cups. So I bought the Avent 150 ml teething straw cup which after practising for a week she started drinking atleast half of it in a day. There is a handle for babies to hold comfortably. Now at 15 months, upgraded to the Avent 250 ml straw cup which has no handle as babies are now a pro at holding things. Hope it helps

Read more
Post reply image

I’m using the Richell water bottle, so far after my daughter threw it full force for the 728477463 time (cover flew out but able to put back), my bottle is still standing strong 😂. The cup is probably suitable for gentle babies who don’t throw cups… I got so tired from the spilling so I used the bottle instead. https://shp.ee/bvicjsn

Read more