Deciding either Dr Jessie Phoon and Dr John Tee from KKH ? Anyone engage either b4 ? Care to share your experience ?

Currently on subsidy route and thinking of changing to private route instead ? Not sure whether ending of second trimester to fix Gynae will it be too late ? Any one care to share more ?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm seeing Dr Jessie Phoon. It depends on what kind of gynae you want. Dr Jessie is usually straight to the point, no dilly-dallying. But she is very knowledgeable and is decisive. I like that because it gives me confidence. She won't explain too much in case patient overthinks and starts to worry. But she is always open to questions and will explain properly. If you don't need a gynae who fusses over you too much, then Dr Jessie is good. BTW she did my fibroid removal surgery. Her stitching is superb, even her colleagues said so. 😁

Read more

With Dr John Tee! He delivered my siblings and my parents feel he’s quite good. I just saw him the first time. He is assuring and decisive from the first visit. May not be able to book him if you are too late. Some doctors may not take you in if you only decide to switch to private on the last few weeks of pregnancy. Have to check with them! I’m at 25 weeks now. Prior to 3 tri.

Read more

I’m with Jessie currently! She is assuring and like straight to point. Won’t tell u too much and make me worry kind la. Thou I’m not sure if I should transfer out to private hospital.

With Prof. John Tee. He is very professional and experience doctor. You may want to book an early appointment from clinic B because he is very popular in KKH.

VIP Member

John Tee is pretty popular and you might not be able to get him if you switch over too late!

you can start booking their schedule first. i booked mine at my 3rd trim!