Newborn milk

Hi! Currently im breastfeeding and i wanna go to formula. My milk supply is quite alot. Any idea how do i go from BF to formula without hurting my breasts? 😅 and what brand of milk is should i change to?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummy! Why not pump your milk to bottle feed your baby instead? Can keep in the fridge or freeze it and use them anytime and also to keep stash. It'll be a waste to start on formula since you can supply alot & you'll save a lot of money too. BF won't hurt if your baby is latching correctly. I'm a mum of 5 and still learning the correct way without hurting the nipples. Don't worry. It'll takes time to learn the correct way. Afterall, we're still learning, new mum or experienced ones ☺️

Read more
3y ago

Hey! Well i tried pumping once and breast produce more than what i needed 😓 it really hurt the whole day. I wanna change to FM as she is asking for BF every 1-2 hours which i end up kissing her at night whenever i feed her. Im just considering as i will start work soon and my mother is taking care of her. & some say pumping makes your breasts saggy 😓 Also it will be alot easier if the husband feeding her FM whenever im not around or too tired to BF. BUT THANK YOU FOR THE REPLY & ADVICE. Dont think i will go to FM anytime soon 😁