Massage for pregnant mummies

Hi! Currently at 8weeks. Gynae said my womb is Low. Anyone know a place I can go for a massage to bring it into place? Or any suggestions?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Congrats on your pregnancy! Haven’t encountered Low womb issue before, but please check with your gynae if massage is recommended at this stage. You can also join the Dec edd group and see if any mummies are facing the same issue, and what are they doing to help with it ◡̈ https://www.facebook.com/groups/402705420486374/?ref=share

Read more
Post reply image
VIP Member

Mine was low too at the beginning, but after awhile or not doing anything it went up by itself. Just try not to overdo things and try to rest more

It is not advisable to have a message when u r still in first trimester .. but u can use the maternity support belt ..

I think it's too early now to go for massage..check with your gynae what he recommends to help bring the womb up?

VIP Member

I guess there r some belts available.. to lift up while in pregnancy time .. check it .. better to take rest more

VIP Member

I think massage is only safe in the second trimester but I don’t think it does anything for womb placement.

Do check with your gynae if OK to go for massage at this point in time, or if you need more bedrest.

No issue. Mine was low too. It only moved up when im around 7mths.

VIP Member

Happy for you. In your case, must be take care and rest well.

Dear mum, Please rest more :) It should help you