Sleeping discomfort

Currently 25 weeks. Have been religiously sleeping on my sides since 15 weeks or so. But these few days I am experiencing discomfort. The side that I am lying on will start aching after a while (especially the side butt cheek area). This has resulted me in flipping numerous times throughout the night and hence not getting a good night's rest. Is there any way to alleviate the discomfort? Or is this just part and parcel of pregnancy? šŸ˜¢

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Better to avoid complete one side .. yes left side sleeping is good , but if we feel discomfort try to sleep other side as I do the same , I couldnā€™t get sleep also if I sleep in left side means n hving aches..

3y ago

Try Aulora pants. It helps to reduce pain and aching. It gives you quality sleep as well. Follow me ig @ nursyuaidah for more info. šŸ¤—

Post reply image

@ 25 weeks too and experiencing the same! Mine is more of back ache every night. U can try putting a pillow at your back for support (gynae advised) maybe will help a bit šŸ¤—

Iā€™m 26 weeks. Experiencing same as you since 25 weeks? I just feel flipping to different sides. Deep sleep duration has dropped (only 20-45mins) according to my tracker.

Have to change sidesā€¦ I also keep flipping at night. 37 weeks now. Itā€™s actually becoming more comfortable to sleep in a recliner chair

tummy getting bigger and heavier so it happens..cannot just sleep on 1 side. I'll feel numbness