Raw Cucumber

Is cucumber belongs to cold veg? Is it safe to take raw cucumber during early stage of pregnancy?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I ate so much of raw cucumbers. doctor just told me not to eat raw fish, and raw veges from outside. if raw veges are prepped at home and eaten immediately, they are safe. depends on what you believe in, my TCM doctor said I could even eat watermelon, coconut, or drink ice water because pregnant body is "on fire" to "bake the baby bun" 😆 but do what you think is appropriate, if you want to avoid cooling food then stick with it 👍🏻

Read more

If eaten raw, a lot of vegetables are considered “cold”, that’s if you’re a believer. I would avoid food/activities that I don’t feel comfortable eating/doing regardless of what others may think.

It really depends on individual. My TCM doc ask me to avoid raw & uncooked stuff (salads n fruits included) due to my high risk pregnancy. I guess if all is normal for u, everything in moderation is good.

I’ve had plenty of raw cucumbers (marinated or not) thru out pregnancy. We are both healthy and no issues😊.

shd be fine. I ate a lot of Japanese cucumber with wasabi.

Um i believe veg meant to be raw, ive eaten alot of it