Choosing your gynae

Tell us how you did you choose your gynaecologist.

Choosing your gynae
40 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

I had 1 gynaecologist through my 4 pregnancies. The first time was just a random pick. went KKH and decided to sign up for the Premium suite package and he was one of the gynaecologist there. For subsequent pregnancies, he left KKH and went private. So I followed him since I was comfortable with him.

Read more

I wanted TMC so I researched Google reviews for each of the Obgyns there. Most of my friend's Obgyns were the same obgyn who delivered for their mothers, and I wanted someone closer to my generation.

TapFluencer

I wanted a gynae who delivers babies at Mt Alvernia Hospital. so happens a godsister gave birth to both her children there and recommended her gynae. So that was the gynae I went to.

I wanted to deliver at the hospital that is 5 min away from my house and only with a female gynae, so narrowed down my options and then got feedback from friends and online

TapFluencer

recommended by my friend. he is reallllly goooood and his wife is a pd . so after delivery. we just need to visit one clinic for myself and my baby! I always prefer referral!

2y ago

which gynae is it?

Both Times Through Poly Referral Letter But But my doctor did not change like others do. Thus he Was My Gyno For My Whole Pregnancy

VIP Member

I went to google top 10 gynae and also my husband. We then decide on 3 and see it any of our choice matches 😂

VIP Member

Gynae for #1 was recommended by my mum and relatives. Gynae for #2 was recommended by mummies on Facebook.

VIP Member

I chose based on reviews. But I hope gyane is abit more caring, attentive and skilful in delivery

Recommended by sis in law. Went for first visit and both hubby and i are comfortable with him.