Voice your Opinion
Yes!
No
Sometimes

2216 responses

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I NEED A POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER +16692213962 I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored and my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 8 years of marriage, me and my husband have been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but I could not control the pains that tormented my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because I was really in love with my husband. Every day and night I think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Oniha can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it, then he did a (Love spell) for me. 48 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he misses me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day, with lots of love and joy, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day, our Marriage was now stronger than how it was before, All thanks to Dr Oniha.I will continue to tell everyone about how your spell works Dr Oniha because you are a God sent to me. You can also contact him if you need help to solve your problem, he will be of help to you. EMAIL:[email protected] Call/Whatsapp number: +16692213962 WEBSITE http://onihaspells.com..................

Read more

I NEED A REAL LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER HUSBAND WIFE BOYFRIEND GIRLFRIEND +16692213962 I don't know how to explain this.. I am overwhelmed with happiness, You say it and it comes to pass Dr Oniha..OMG! This is more like a miracle. You are a God sent to me..I love you and I will forever testify about your services to other people who are also facing marital problems. You make my whole life a living testimony. My Man is back according to your word. All thanks to you Dr Oniha. I will forever be grateful to you. Bless you! Bless you!! bless you!!! Anyone out there having similar problems in his/her marital home should contact this great spell caster he can be of help. Contact Dr Oniha. Email:[email protected] Call/Whatsapp number: +16692213962 Website: http://onihaspellls.com.,.,...

Read more
VIP Member

Yes, they should be told what to do at first and then allowed to experiment and learn from their mistakes.

we must always explain to them clearly what and how to do something...practice always...

I opt for no. Simply because art has no wrong or rights it's up to their imagination.

VIP Member

some things the children shld figure out how to do it themselves!

Children should explore. Pagnagkamali, doon na igaguide.

VIP Member

and also help them to understand what is it.

Told to do only when necessary.

TapFluencer

sometimes yes but sometimes no