My Child

My child not able to crawl yet. 8 months should I be worried?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Each child is different. My first child crawled closer to 1yo 😅 whereas my second can leopard crawl and almost do a full crawl at 7 mo+. No need to worry, and just continue letting your child do tummy time, plus place books/toys in front of your child but just out of arms reach, as an incentive to move towards them.

Read more
TapFluencer

It's fine. My baby only started crawling at 10 month old and within 2 weeks she can stand on her own. Different baby hit mile stone at different time.

Every child is different. Mine walk first. Don't worry, as long as paediatrician doesn't raise concern during routine check, your child should be alright. 💪

VIP Member

Hi there. Every baby is different. Babies usually crawl around 7-10months. Do more tummy time to encourage baby ok!! Hope your lil one crawl soon 😊.

Dont worry. Mine is 7 month plus and still cant crawl too. And i dont think he will crawl by the time he reaches 8 months.... haha.

every child is different..as long as the nurse/doc did not raise anu red flag during the routine checkups..he shld be fine

Don't worry. My 3 kids they don't crawl. They walk first.

Super Mum

No. Every child is different. They develop differently.

TapFluencer

My boy 9months+ can't crawl as well😂

VIP Member

It's fine nothing to worry about(: