Mobile phone for primary 1 student?

My child has been begging me for a mobile phone but he is only 7. He says his friends in school have mobile phones (but I doubt this is true). Parents, how do you deal with this?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Elevate Your Expertise: Unveil a comprehensive collection of meticulously crafted AD0-E329 dumps, thoughtfully updated for 2023. Seamlessly curated by industry experts, these questions encompass the latest trends and advancements, empowering you to master the Adobe Experience Manager platform. Knowledge Refined: Embrace a learning journey that transcends traditional boundaries. Our https://www.activedumpsnet.com/Adobe-dumps/AD0-E329.html dumps not only validate your skills but also nurture your understanding of complex concepts, ensuring you're equipped to tackle real-world challenges with finesse. Unleash Your Potential: Stay ahead of the curve and propel your career with confidence. As the industry evolves, so do our dumps, reflecting the dynamic landscape and providing you an edge in an ever-competitive world. Your Success, Our Priority: Join countless successful professionals who have embarked on their AD0-E329 journey with us. It's not just about passing an exam; it's about embracing excellence. Are you ready to rise above? Experience it now with our new launch AD0-E329 dumps!

Read more