swelling feet... back ache...

Cause of my job I have stand and walk alot...my legs feet are getting more and more swelling day by day.. I alway feel weak with my hand and legs. Traveling from home to work and work back to home.. I have a hard time walking over taking transport..I force myself to walk even I'm in pain..(carrying a big belly walking with a swilling legs and the backache keep pulling every step back while u walk.. that's is suck ..) I'm tired to tell my partner about it .. Whenever seeing him playing game or watching his show..... Idk why I felt alil annoy and I always sleep with tears... Anw I'm 28weeks pregnant,I just realized. Been suffering the pain and forgotten that I'm already 28weeks pregnant until I logon to The Asia parents.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi momsie, try sketchers shoe they help when you stand long hour or even walk alot. my husband is like this too and i even cry to sleep when i’m pregnant. just be you and don’t be bother and soon they will realise something wrong. it’s hard, but once they figure we didn’t bother much they will start to care more. my husband hate when i give him cold shoulder for week and that when he start to care more

Read more