Care to share which type of baby detergent you all are using? Do you mummies hand wash or throw all the clothes into washing machine separated from adult clothes? Can use softlen together with baby detergent or baby detergent is enough?

71 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Happyganics detergent. My mom insist on hand wash whereas my husband will throw everything into the baby's washing machine which is slightly smaller and specific for baby's use only. (I don't wash clothes so my mom and husband will split the load).

I prefer to Hand wash my baby clothes separately from adults and using Method laundary detergent meant for baby clothes with warm water. Preferably soak for half an hour before washing and never forget proper sun drying.. Txs

I'm using kodomo baby laundry and softener. I throw all the clothes into a big laundry bag and then just toss it inside the washing machine. I washed all my baby clothes away from other adult clothes except mine.

I am using Kodomo laundry detergent and softener to wash my baby's clothes. Normally I will hand wash first before I put it inside the washing machine to drain and dry. I also separate it from adult clothes.

I separate it and hand wash my baby cloths. I using kodomo to wash. I feel using hand is more clean as I can see those dirt and clean it to keep my baby health will wearing it. :D

VIP Member

We use kodomo baby detergent previously. We used to hand wash when baby is younger and lesser load. Now we wash both my kids' clothes together. Adults separately. My kids are 1yo+2.5yo.

I'm using tollyjoy detergent. Separate washing is necessary because I feel that baby skin still dedicated and sensitive. Try to keep away from washing together with adult clothing.

I have been using kodomo liquid detergent for my three kids. Oldest 10years old youngest 9 mths old. I never use softener for them. I wash all their clothes with adult shirt only.

I'm using seventh generation detergent to wash all clothes including baby clothings but I will put my baby clothings in the laundry bag n wash together with the adult clothings

me and my wife use B&B (Korean brand baby detergent ) into washing machine for baby clothes only. we dun use any scented detergent or softener on our baby clothes.