Washing Machine Or Hand Wash?

My Baby Is 3 Months And 9 Days Old Can I Put My Baby's Laundry Into The Washing Machine And Use A Baby Friendly Detergent Or Continue Handwashing My Baby's Laundry If Continue What Is Considered An Appropriate Age For Me To Start Using The Washing Machine With A Baby Friendly Detergent?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Well, if you use washing machine for less than 10 baby clothes...won't that be a waste of water and electricity? And if you are sharing with other load adult/other family member clothes...you are transferring unseen germs to your baby clothes...usually 1 day of baby clothes + changes maybe 4 pcs ?? Soak with baby detergent in a basin or sink...come back half hour later...rinse...hang to dry...wa la!

Read more
VIP Member

Washing machine! So lazy to hand wash! I usually dont wash everydayzlike every 3 days , those that heavily stained ,i will handwash first and hang then wash togethet with the rest.

Washing machine for Baby clothes and Socks. For Mittens, my wife hand Wash them as baby may suck the Mittens after 3 months.

TapFluencer

I use washing machine to wash baby clothes and biohome delicate detergent which our whole family using safe for baby too

Machine wash is fine, would be good to use laundry bags. I also put it on delicate and spin at least twice.

Super Mum

Washed my baby’s clothes in the washing machine from day 1 😆 Using baby detergent. No issues so far

VIP Member

Washing machine is fine. My baby’s clothes by then are already washed tgt with the adults. Heh

We hand washed for almost 4 months. Then switched to washing machine using baby detergent.

I hand washed. ☺It should be fine if you want to use washing machine.

VIP Member

Both is fine - if little clothes then hand wash