Care to share what stroller do you have? I have a 7 week old baby. I am looking at babyZen yoyo and goodbaby pockit.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i went to the recent fair and tried my hands on various brands eg, aprica, combi, recaro, prego but end up getting this Goodbaby brand which had a extra 10% discount in fair. it was light weight at 4.9kg, reversible handles, full canopy (they say got uv protection too) & is a one hand fold. i heard babyzen yoyo is compact in size for ease of storage but it's rather out of my budget... i like Combi for its light weight version too but the size in width is quite tight for my baby. the recaro i love its compact size after "keeping" but i couldnt manage the one hand thing w it. after trying a few one hand fold stroller, i finally brought this Goodbaby as i was most at ease with one hand on this. im glad i dint spend too much money on stroller cos in the end, after a day trip today, i find that i much prefer to use a carrier if im out alone. but with my hubby, a stroller would be nice when bb can sleep inside while we dine.

Read more

I love the look and feel of the Nuna Tavo. It is lightweight and has plenty of storage space (holds up to 50lbs). Because it is fully reclinable, it is newborn friendly and can be adjusted as baby grows. http://sg.foenix.co/product/nuna-kids-infant-nuna-tavo-stroller

I am using pockit. It is very compact and light. Very easy to close and open when alone. The back panel is meshed so it is much more airy. It is great for traveling as well. Only downside being that the seat cannot be reclined.

I'm using graco connect. we walk alot so for us we prefer to have something durable, heavy duty and bulky.

I'm using mamas papas armadillo city for my baby because it is newborn friendly

I’m using babyzen yoyo..very light..easy to use..

Looping stroller for me

sweet cherries