Care to share what stroller do you have? I have a 7 week old baby. I am looking at babyZen yoyo and goodbaby pockit.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i went to the recent fair and tried my hands on various brands eg, aprica, combi, recaro, prego but end up getting this Goodbaby brand which had a extra 10% discount in fair. it was light weight at 4.9kg, reversible handles, full canopy (they say got uv protection too) & is a one hand fold. i heard babyzen yoyo is compact in size for ease of storage but it's rather out of my budget... i like Combi for its light weight version too but the size in width is quite tight for my baby. the recaro i love its compact size after "keeping" but i couldnt manage the one hand thing w it. after trying a few one hand fold stroller, i finally brought this Goodbaby as i was most at ease with one hand on this. im glad i dint spend too much money on stroller cos in the end, after a day trip today, i find that i much prefer to use a carrier if im out alone. but with my hubby, a stroller would be nice when bb can sleep inside while we dine.

Read more