#TeamBuntis: Show off your baby bump and join the #BellyProud photo contest!

Calling all #TeamBuntis, celebrate your baby bump! I-show off ang iyong growing tummy and join the #BellyProud photo contest sa Photobooth ng app. Ang winning photo ay makakakuha ng gift pack (2 Babyganics shampoo-body wash,1 Nature to Nurture sample pack, and 1 receiving blanket). HOW TO JOIN: 1. Click "Participate" sa contest section ng app or click this link: https://community.theasianparent.com/contest/bellyproud-photo-contest/574?lng=en 2. Go to the Photobooth section and upload a photo of your baby bump. 3. Use stickers and frames to decorate your photo. 4. Don't forget to add a caption with the hashtag #BellyProud. Your photo serves as your entry to an electronic raffle. Contest period: July 10-31

#TeamBuntis: Show off your baby bump and join the #BellyProud photo contest!
248 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Bearing a child is both a privilege and a responsibility. And I am so thankful that I've been blessed with this gift, the gift to bear another life inside me 😊 #BellyProud

Post reply image

Proud first time mommy here 😊😊 Sobrang exited na kame sa Blessings na ibinigay ni papa GOD Super thank you 🙏😇😇 #25weeks & 4days #BELLY PROUD ❤️❤️

Magbasa pa
Post reply image

"For this child 👨‍👩‍👦, I prayed 🙏 and the Lord 😇 granted the desires of my heart💗." #FirstTimeMom #28weeks #BellyProud #TeamBuntis

Magbasa pa
Post reply image

24 weeks to my Son 👶First time soon to be Mom, stay healthy little Ai Mommy and Daddy can't wait to see you we love you Son ❤ #TeamOctober #TeamBuntis #BellyProud

Post reply image

Simula ng nalaman kong buntis ako sobrang saya namen ng asawa ko kase may blessing na dumating samen kaya see you soon babyboy iloveyouuu‼️🥰 #BELLYPROUD

Post reply image
VIP Member

First time mom hre .. Dko alam kung ilang months na baby bump ko peo proud ako sa magiging anak ko 😘❤ proud mommy hre 😊 #BellyProud

Post reply image

Simula ng nalaman kong buntis ako sobrang saya namen mag-asawa kase may blessing na dumating samen see you soon babyboy iloveyouuu!!‼️😇 #BellyProud

Post reply image

14weeks. Parang busog lang.😊Super happy and excited. Praying that God will make us all healthy and safe. God bless everyone. #bellyproud

Post reply image
VIP Member

#Bellyproud say hi to my 2nd baby bump! 👼💖 after 10yrs thank you lord🙏 hoping for safe delivery #17weeks....#ECQbabies

Post reply image