#TeamBuntis: Show off your baby bump and join the #BellyProud photo contest!

Calling all #TeamBuntis, celebrate your baby bump! I-show off ang iyong growing tummy and join the #BellyProud photo contest sa Photobooth ng app. Ang winning photo ay makakakuha ng gift pack (2 Babyganics shampoo-body wash,1 Nature to Nurture sample pack, and 1 receiving blanket). HOW TO JOIN: 1. Click "Participate" sa contest section ng app or click this link: https://community.theasianparent.com/contest/bellyproud-photo-contest/574?lng=en 2. Go to the Photobooth section and upload a photo of your baby bump. 3. Use stickers and frames to decorate your photo. 4. Don't forget to add a caption with the hashtag #BellyProud. Your photo serves as your entry to an electronic raffle. Contest period: July 10-31

#TeamBuntis: Show off your baby bump and join the #BellyProud photo contest!
248 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

first time mom here, me and my partner were so excited to meet this little one, 15th weeks, and look its getting bigger :) #Belly proud

Post reply image

21weeks to my precious little one 🤗 First time mom and so excited to meet my Bb 💞 #TeamNovember #BellyProud #TeamBuntis

Magbasa pa
Post reply image

38 WEEKS PREGNANT😁💕 CAN'T WAIT TO SEE/HUG & KISS MY FIRST BABY 💜✨ BABY GIRL (AUGUST DUE DATE)🌸🥀

Post reply image

17 weeks preggy 1 and half year namin inantay ng hubby ko..ehehehe.. In God's perfect time binigay sya saamin.. Super happy po talaga.

Magbasa pa
Post reply image
VIP Member

6 months pregnant Smile ko palang dyan alam mo ng proud na proud Excited na kong makita si baby😘😊😍😍 #BellyProud

Magbasa pa
Post reply image

For the 2nd time #itsaGIRL Papi, Me and her ate Misha love you so much baby Cosmos. .😍🥰👶👧 #BellyProud

Post reply image

waiting for 4years end yes i got prengnant cant wait to see my baby🥰💓 #bellyproud #4months

Post reply image

Thank you Lord for everything..❤ The long wait is all worth it..😍 #7monthspreggy #Babygirl

Magbasa pa
Post reply image

7 months pregnant. Hoping to have a baby girl this time ❤️❤️ #BellyProud 😊

Post reply image

34 weeks and 4 days..EDD is August 22 excited to see our little boy soonest..😍😍😍 #TeamBuntis #BellyProud

Magbasa pa
Post reply image