#TeamBuntis: Show off your baby bump and join the #BellyProud photo contest!

Calling all #TeamBuntis, celebrate your baby bump! I-show off ang iyong growing tummy and join the #BellyProud photo contest sa Photobooth ng app. Ang winning photo ay makakakuha ng gift pack (2 Babyganics shampoo-body wash,1 Nature to Nurture sample pack, and 1 receiving blanket). HOW TO JOIN: 1. Click "Participate" sa contest section ng app or click this link: https://community.theasianparent.com/contest/bellyproud-photo-contest/574?lng=en 2. Go to the Photobooth section and upload a photo of your baby bump. 3. Use stickers and frames to decorate your photo. 4. Don't forget to add a caption with the hashtag #BellyProud. Your photo serves as your entry to an electronic raffle. Contest period: July 10-31

#TeamBuntis: Show off your baby bump and join the #BellyProud photo contest!
248 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

January 02,2020 mula nung malaman kong pregnant ako. Sobrang saya ko sobrang worth it yung sleepless night dahil lagi ako di ok. Ang daming pumapasok sa isip ko mga plano ko para sa baby ko. Sobrang saya kahit sobrang hirap mag buntis lalo't alam ko na pag nakasama kona siya is mawawala na yung sakit at hirap na nararamdaman o naranasan ko. My EDD is August 09,2020 sobrang excited na si mama na makasama at makita ka anak. I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH! My little one. My baby boy!😔❤❤❤ #BellyProud

Magbasa pa
Post reply image
VIP Member

I'd be lying if i said i wasn't self conscious and insecure about my growing body. But i realized that every bump is beautiful because the life you're creating is beautiful and feeling fat lasts for only nine months but the joy of becoming a mom lasts forever. 😍🤰 💖 #BellyProud #TeamBuntis

Post reply image
VIP Member

20 years old @ 33 weeks! ❤️ Choosing to stand up for you was the Hardest decision of my life, Letting them know about you was my hardest battle. Everything changed, Yes! Because I found my purpose in you. Hello my baby girl inside me. Excited to see you soon ❤️ #BellyProud

Magbasa pa
Post reply image

Team November here.🤰 Pandimya man ngayun marami tayong pinag dadaanan pero nakatanggap ako ng napakalaking blessing galing sa Panginoon,yun ay ang munting Angel na pinagbubuntis ko ngayon... Can't wait to meet you Anak🤱 I'm a first time mom kaya subrang excited... #BELLYPROUD

Magbasa pa
Post reply image

Ikaw yung bumago ng buong pagkatao ko anak, FTM isnt easy to be. magiging mommy nako. Sobrang sarap sa Feeling alam kong mahihirapan ako. Di ko alam pano sisimulan pero I am blessed to have you anak. See you soonest #Bellyproud #Teambuntis

Post reply image

My baby Ate kissing her little baby sister inside my tummy! 😘👧🏻👶 Can’t wait to see you two having so much fun and troubles at our home 😆😅👩‍❤️‍👩❤️ 33 weeks today! #BellyProud

Magbasa pa
Post reply image

This photo was taken last month after our wedding ceremony. Today I'm 36 weeks to be exact and I'm proud of it! Can't wait to see my baby boy in a few weeks. 😊 #TeamBuntis #BellyProud 🤰❤️

Post reply image

Subrang galak ng puso ko simula nung dumating ka sa buhay ko💖🙏😇👶 Mahal kita anak kahit d pa kita nasisilayan Your the best gift sent from above 😇🙏💖 #BellyProud #36Weeks&5Days

Magbasa pa
Post reply image

After 12 years! Preggy mom again ☺️for my second baby. My belly bumps is now 31 weeks and 5days. I, Daddy and kuya are so excited to see you soon baby ☺️😘 #BellyProud

Post reply image

Your the best gift sent from above💖😇🙏🤗👩‍👦👶 I love you so much my 1st baby hope that you are always healthy in my moms womb. 💖 #BellyProud #Mommyproud🤗

Post reply image