βœ•

248 Replies

first time mom here, me and my partner were so excited to meet this little one, 15th weeks, and look its getting bigger :) #Belly proud

thanks for voting :)

21weeks to my precious little one πŸ€— First time mom and so excited to meet my Bb πŸ’ž #TeamNovember #BellyProud #TeamBuntis

38 WEEKS PREGNANTπŸ˜πŸ’• CAN'T WAIT TO SEE/HUG & KISS MY FIRST BABY πŸ’œβœ¨ BABY GIRL (AUGUST DUE DATE)🌸πŸ₯€

17 weeks preggy 1 and half year namin inantay ng hubby ko..ehehehe.. In God's perfect time binigay sya saamin.. Super happy po talaga.

VIP Member

6 months pregnant Smile ko palang dyan alam mo ng proud na proud Excited na kong makita si baby😘😊😍😍 #BellyProud

For the 2nd time #itsaGIRL Papi, Me and her ate Misha love you so much baby Cosmos. .😍πŸ₯°πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘§ #BellyProud

waiting for 4years end yes i got prengnant cant wait to see my babyπŸ₯°πŸ’“ #bellyproud #4months

Thank you Lord for everything..❀ The long wait is all worth it..😍 #7monthspreggy #Babygirl

7 months pregnant. Hoping to have a baby girl this time ❀️❀️ #BellyProud 😊

34 weeks and 4 days..EDD is August 22 excited to see our little boy soonest..😍😍😍 #TeamBuntis #BellyProud

Trending na Tanong

Related Articles