Do you bring your 5 mth old LO to swim? if yes, pls share where and if the pool is dechlorinated and heated?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’ve heard good reviews of Aqua Bambinos for baby swimming classes. Their lessons are held in their indoor pool where the water temperature and chlorine levels are monitored. They have infant classes for infants from 6-12 months old. You can sign up for a trial class if you are interested. Location: 45 Burghley Drive The last I’ve heard, each lesson is $28 (but it could have gone up) and the ration of teacher to parent-child is kept at 1:6. http://www.aquabambinos.com.sg/lesson-for-babies/

Read more

I bring my LO to swim at condo pool since 4 month old n he swims at least once weekly. My boy is attending lessons at little splashes swim school (mineral water) but little splashes only accept students from 6 months onwards. N I would say non chlorininated water is necessary because they let the baby go into the water fully from the first lesson. So better for the eyes. But if there is no intention of letting your LO go into the water but just relaxing swim, a normal pool will do

Read more

Little splashes swim school