Hi mummies to be, May i know 26 weeks anyone had diffcult in breathing. I cant breathe well.

Breathing difficulties

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes me. 2nd pregnancy and still breathless as ever. Lol. Take a breather in between activities. Sometimes sitting down also makes you breathless. Then just lie down. Wear loose clothing and don’t eat too much at one go. Your growing belly is pushing our insides upwards that’s why we are feeling breathless easily. Whenever you feel breathless, stop whatever you’re doing and calm down. Take deep breaths until you feel better. Sometimes when I feel breathless, I freak out cause I’m scared I’m inhaling insufficient oxygen which my baby needs as well. Lol but the more I freak out, the more aware I am about me being breathless and it doesn’t help at all so I take deep breaths for a few mins and lie down if I can and just relax my body. My mind is a constant race of overthinking thoughts so it’s more difficult to calm my mind. Lol.

Read more

Yes!! It’s very normal and it actually gets worse as your pregnancy progresses, sadly. Slowing my pace down and taking breaks helps. Hang in there!