Bought a toddler size tula for my 1 year old about 10 kg, is the size alright?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Nope it is not right. If u see the description, it says 18months and 11kg onwards. 1yo is likely too small for it. But since u alrdy bought, u can just wait it out a little before using it. I have one and it's still big for my tall 15month old boy, also abt 10kg. U can test and see if baby is too small in it. U can try tucking some of the carrier between u and the baby's tummy and tighten and make it higher. By generally, it is still on the bigger side. We bought a toddler that time caz going winter country and after baby and ourselves layering up quite a bit, the toddler carrier was ok. Now back in sg, not any more

Read more
VIP Member

have you tried fitting your toddler in it? Some children are taller in a sense that they need a toddler carrier as they can't fit properly in a standard carrier

That worked for me as my boy was taller than the average age group. However if you following according to the size recommendation then it's not suitable.

Did you try before purchasing? It's hard to say because each child's weight and height differs.